Saturday, May 21, 2011

If Today Had Been The End

If today had been the end of the world, what really would have happened?  I asked myself this question, because it amazes me what some people believe.  As far as I'm concerned, "Judgment Day" can be any day.  Only God knows the date and time.  The best advice I can give and take for myself is to make certain that you and your Creator are at peace with one another, and then whenever your time is up on Earth, you will have nothing to worry about as far as where you will spend eternity.  We've already been given the information we need from "The Holy Bible."  Why on earth would we believe a human being instead of what is written in the Word?  "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."-Matthew 24:36.  If the Son doesn't know, what makes us think that someone else would know other than the Son?  Now, that is something to think about.  Live each day like it's your last.  Don't waste time on petty things.  Love with all of your heart.  Be happy.  You only get one chance at this thing called "life."  Make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment