Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hello Readers:

Today is the last day of the year 2012.  It's hard to believe how quickly this year has gone by.  I don't know about you all, but this year has been a tough one for me.  I'm looking forward to better things in 2013.  Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I lived through 2012, but I'm just hoping that 2013 won't come with so many obstacles.  Having obstacles though is certainly a part of the journey we call "life."  Someone used to say, "Just keep living."  It's a simple, short statement.  Yet, it carries so much weight.  The more I live, the more I see and understand just what that means.  As we all keep living, we'll certainly see the good, bad, and possibly the ugly.  Nevertheless, whether our circumstances are good or bad, it's still a blessing to be alive and experience those things.  So, whatever the New Year brings, rejoice your way through it.  If you're still alive, that means you still have a purpose.  God isn't going to allow you to leave this earth without doing what you were born to do.  Here's wishing you and yours a year filled with happiness, good health, love, and prosperity. 


Happy New Year,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment